- Faith-Based Inititatives
- Support of Neighborhood Associations
- Support community=owned revitalization initiatives
- Coordinate the alignment of requirements of state and federal programs so that local communities can more readily braid together different funding streams.
- Establish legislative initiatives that support transformation of distressed neighborhoods into neighborhoods of opportunity-places that provide the opportunities, resources, and environment that children, youth, and adults need to maximize their life outcomes.
- Collaborative planning
- Office of Private Sector Exchange
- See also: Grants Division
Tax policy and
To encourage responsible home buyers to enter the housing market and stabilize prices, offer a home-buyers credit of $7,500.
- Repeal the Alternative Minimum Tax on individuals
- Reduce corporate taxes to for small minority business for first 5 years
- Allow small business to take a tax deduction equal to 20% of their income
- Make state unemployment benefits tax free so that those individuals between jobs can focus on providing to their families